Environmental Planning and Development
Our team are experienced in providing EIA project management and ES expert review. We can provide ECoW, EMP, CEMP, EcIA, HRA, FRA, WFD assessment capabilities and discharge of planning conditions for on and offshore renewable energy, water industry and infrastructure sectors.
We have project managed cable studies, EIA and ESIA Scoping and Environmental Statements and can cater for all likely project requirements through our wide network of associates.
In particular our team specialise in:
- Ecological Impact Assessments and associated services
- Environmental Clerk of Works
- Environmental Expert Witness and Public Local Inquiry support
- Environmental Impact Assessments and associated services
- Environmental Management and Construction Environmental Management Plans
- Expert witness and due diligence
- General Environmental planning support
- Water Quality Management Plans